Squared Waffle




For months i have been wanting to develop the waffle stitch into a square pattern, because let's face it, i am lazy and rather a center start square over a chain start. So over the weekend i was trying once more and it finally worked. There was a formula i had figured out. This formula had to match up with the stitch count i needed for the traditional waffle to make the 'box'. 

Once i had worked it out i could not resist but post my excitement into a crochet group. The response was more than i expected! with over 600 likes and 100 comments, i set out to write the pattern down. With 3 lovely testers helping me, it has been one of my quickest written and tested patterns. With lots of editing, it is now available. 

If you would like your FREE PDF copy, you can get it HERE

This pattern has pictures to help you along the way, and if you get stuck your more than welcome to contact me on my Facebook page.

With this pattern you can make a blanket, squares for a blanket, cushion cover or as a washcloth.

I do wish to thank you for stopping by, and please if you download the pattern, make sure you favorite it on Ravelry. 

Thank you once again to my 3 lovely testers, without them this pattern would not have been ready so quick. 

I would love to see your projects that you make with my pattern. Please feel free to post to my Facebook Page or if on Instagram use the hashtags #squaredwaffle #buttonnosecrochet 



Comments

  1. Do you have a patternfor a rectangular waffle stitch afghan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :) https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/cloud-9-6

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the granny square pattern. I'm saying thank you here because I don't have a Ravelry, Facebook or any other social account to do so for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can the raised squared waffle be reversible?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment