2017 - A year of accomplishing goals

What are your goals for this year?

It could be learning how to crochet, learning to knit or even design your very first pattern.

For me my goals are to finish projects that were started 15 months ago, design another shawl, a blanket and a mini series (shh not telling what it is yet), of course all free patterns. I also need to edit 2 older patterns that need my new pattern format plus new pictures. 

I am creating realistic goals this year, as my health has not been the best over the last few months. With appointments coming up i have decided to slow down so i don't become overwhelmed by the workload that comes with designing. 

I really do appreciate the support and love everyone has shown towards my designs and finished works. Seeing such beautiful makes and positive feedback uplifts me so much, even turning a bad day into a great day. So thank you again.

So what is planned for January? Well i have an exciting new design just about ready for release. Harvest shawl is my all time favourite design so far. It speaks hope and love, and with all the love you all have shown on Instagram and Facebook, i am excited as much as you are. But we need to wait just a few more days. 



As you may not know, i always get my designs tested. Testing ensures the pattern is easy to read and understandable. Testers also are your spare pair of eyes, picking up errors that you may have missed. I am so thankful to have a wonderful team of testers, but if you are interested in becoming a tester please feel free to contact me. I do require a tester to know how to read a pattern, can pick up mistakes, can work to a deadline and have intermediate crochet skills. 

If you would like to see progress shots and finished off items of my other projects, feel free to follow me on Instagram @buttonnose_crochet 

Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you soon

Natasha
Buttonnose Crochet

Comments