Eves Secret Garden CAL

Hello, and welcome to March. Here in Australia it is the start of Autumn, so now is the time to start making blankets for winter.We have endured a very long, hot summer and making anything that covers your lap is like torture.

So with Autumn now upon us, i have designed a very sentimental blanket for you all to explore.


For the past month i have been holding a Crochet-a-long for my new blanket design, Eves Secret Garden. If you have missed it here are the links:
Ravelry
Facebook Group

A new part is released fortnightly.

Part 1 - Eve - 28th January
Part 2 - Pam - 11th February
Part 3 - Lynda - 25th February
Part 4 - Janelle - 11th March
Part 5 - Border - 25th March

Each square is named after my late grandmother and her 3 daughters. The inspiration came about when i wanted to design a blanket for myself. Like Eves Journey, This blanket is textured but also too has a lot of meaning behind it personally.

The Blanket can be made in 4 sizes:

Small square - 36" x 36" (Dk) / 44" x 44" (aran) 2300m/1200g
Large square - 49" x 49" (dk) / 60" x 60" (aran) 2800m/1400g
Small rectangle - 36" x49" (dk) / 44" x 60" (aran) 3200m/1600g
Large rectangle - 49" x 62" (dk) / 60" x 76" (aran) 4800m/2000g

Please note these sizes are estimates only for a blocked blanket (blocking into shape)
Yarn usage is estimated in Aran weight only

If you would like to join in on the CAL, please follow the link above to my Facebook group. The members are wonderful and the colour combinations are amazing.

Don't be afraid if you are a beginner either, as every pattern has photos to help you along the way. I en-devour to add photos with my patterns, as i myself am a visual learner.

But sadly, this pattern will be my last for a while. Due to personal circumstances i am trying to reduce my stress levels and try and enjoy crochet once again (plus finish all of my unfinished projects!). My brain is overflowing with ideas, but realistically i need to step back for a while. I do hope you all understand.

I will miss designing, but this decision has not been easy to make. I am not disappearing altogether, as you will be able to keep up to date with what i am making via my Facebook Page and Instagram.

With all my love,

Natasha

Buttonnose Crochet



Comments

  1. Beautiful blanket in all ways. Chin up girl and take good care 💖

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment